Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pure Glitterati Whimsy.....


Pure Whimsy
This dress from Pure put me in a whimsical mood today.....it's such a pretty dress, soft colors and layers that make you feel like a princess.  So while taking my morning walk, I had to share with everyone this little piece of heaven.  I am really enjoying the new releases from Pure these days, they are right down my alley.  If you guys are looking for something beautiful, simple, and original, then Pure is the spot....oh did I mention inexpensive?  This dress is actually on sale for 60L until the 13th!  GO SUBSCRIBE and get another free dress!!!  How easy is that...and while you are there, peak through her newest designs.

Pure Glitterati Whimsy
I also am sorta inlove with these sandals.  Sadly, I don't have enough SLink feet, shoes, hands, and such.....I think I may go over and get her hands....at some point...gah!  But the sandals are super cute and so easy to match with my skin.

Don't forget to stop by Pure...Oh and there are some nifty things for men now too! Check out their online gallery here!

Also, the poses....I know I don't talk as much about them as I should....but they are all from Glitterati....she is having a great closing sale.  While I am really sad to see her go, you can steal you some great deals there until the 30th.  LUCKILY....she will still be on marketplace with occasional new releases....but at 100 to 75 linden a pop for some amaizing poses....you can't beat it!!  Let's send Katey off with a BANG!!!


Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sea
Skin - LAQ - Susan in Mocha
Hair - Truth - Tatiana in Expresso

Earrings - Misha - 3-Hoop Earring in Radiant Gold 
Shoes - SLink - Achillia Gladiator in Tan

Poses - Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment