Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oh LAQ Why Have You Forsaken Me?!!! WHY!!!!!

I don't think I am the only one who does it.....but when I find a skin I adore, all my huds, shoes, feet, nails, cleavage tattoos, lush, and tango's match that skin.  It takes a long time to do but once it's done, then you know when you put them on, everything is set.  Lately I've been a little....impatient maybe?  Sad...mostly.....I love love love my LAQ Susan skin.  She is grown up without being garish and soft without being a baby face....she's perfect.   But......BUT.....with all the new appliers for feet, hands, nails, jumblies, and the lot....I been feeling a little left out.  LAQ Hasn't put any of them out....I go back weekly to see if they have caught up with everyone and nothing.  I have resisted buying the SLink feet and hands because I want to wait for LAQ to get out their appliers....

My Attic
I am afraid it doesn't look like that is happening.  I haven't seen anything new from them skin wise in a bit.  I don't wanna put Susan away....but I am afraid if I don't, I will fall behind the rest of the advances in SL Fashion.  I want pretty nails and feet and hands and jumblies!  I WANT IT ALL!!

That being said....I did take off Susan today....It may be a while before I find one I love as much as her, one skin who looks like....me, if that makes sense.  In the mean time, this beautiful Alena in Chai from Pink Fuel will do in a pinch.  It's a little less adult then I would like, but there is really no complaint on the level of quality of Pink Fuel skins.

Dragging myself out of my building block today, I went over to My Attic and snagged this adorable hair from ploom. I really love their styles over there...whenever I want something a lil more edgy, they always seal the deal for me and this hair gives me a nice beachy keen feel with the cute little stars that go perfectly with the Undine earring set from Bliensen + MaiTai.  Love 'em!
.:pure:.
And all of it goes ....I wonder sometimes if designers con conspire....because the hair, the earrings....the go perfect with the new Letty Straples from .:Pure:.  The dress is really beautiful and the details around the top of the hemline gives it a really finished feel.  Also, the alpha fits me perfect and sometimes that is a shot in the dark!  I got a big butt and I cann't lie...O.O  It also comes with the bangles that are scripted with a resizer, yay!  You can grab this dress at the store for only 60L!  WHA?  Yep, that's what I said.. 60L!!

I also tossed on my nails from Jamman....v.5 is out....and my meshly feet from PXL..I am wondering if they will do the same appliers as SLink did...again, another one of those things I am holding out on buying more feet and hands for...

Under the Boardwalk Beach Event JULY!

Last, but not least....-wiggles brows- I grabbed this shot at the spot settled for the Home & Garden "Under the Boardwalk" Beach Event in July.....it's going to be a great event....all the items are at least half off original price and I've seen a ton of really cute items any summer home needs.....any beach needs.  There is going to be a beach party to start things off and tons of cute little gatcha machines to grab trinkets from....so mark your calendars!!  I will post more about this event later!

Feet - Pixel Mode - Bare Feet
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Sapphire Night
Skin - Pink Fuel - Alena in Chai
Hair - ploom - Kat in Darkbrown

Nails - Jamman - Ultra Mesh Fingernails
Lip Stick - Pink Fuel - Elly Juicy Gloss Natural

Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Cross of Cordelia
Earrings - Bliensen + MaiTai - Undine Earrings
Bracelet - Letty Bangles w/ Resize

Poses - oOo Studio - Distance Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment