Thursday, June 27, 2013

Migration....

Hello Everyone....or rather all four who follow me here.  LOL So it's been two years with blogger and I've noticed a lack of traffic here....so to test it out, I copied this blog over to a wordpress account without any syndications and simply posted my blogs on facebook like I normally do.  Well....I just wanna say in one day I have as many followers on my wordpress blog as I have had in two years in my blogger blog.  So....that being said I am slowly migrating to my new blog over there at Chocolate Chip Diamonds (http://chocolatechipdiamonds.wordpress.com/)  I need to contact all my syndications and get it all set up but  I will be posting there from now on and will no longer utilize this platform. Thank you so much for following and hope to see you over there soon!!

Hasta!  Krysta....

No comments:

Post a Comment